Everything Bright and Shiny- From Art to Zebra Print

Everything Bright and Shiny- From Art To Zebra Stripes
(From Drab to Fab)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Indian Heros

Sacagewea and Pocahontas


I LOVE INDIANS! I LOVE POCAHONTAS AND SACAGEWEA! FOR HALLOWEEN ONE YEAR, I WAS SACAGEWEA! I LIKE THEIR CLOTHES AND JEWELRY. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY MADE THE JEWELRY OUT OF LOTS OF THINGS LIKE ROCKS, BONES, BEADS LEATHER, AND PLANTS? DID YOU KNOW THAT I AM EVEN A LITTLE BIT INDIAN? I LOVE THAT I AM LIKE THAT!
                                                                                                                                                                                           O                  

4 comments:

  1. You know what? I LOVE that you are like that too! My little Indian princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eranae its me Trevan.Goooooo Indians

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eranae, Next to where I work, there is a museum. Upstairs in it, there is a room with all Indian stuff. They have handbeaded dresses, bows and arrows, moccasins, moccasin boots, and a bunch of other stuff.

    I would love to visit it with you when you come!

    ReplyDelete