Everything Bright and Shiny- From Art to Zebra Print

Everything Bright and Shiny- From Art To Zebra Stripes
(From Drab to Fab)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stuff I Want Someday

I want an American Girl doll and some clothes for it.


I want a computer so I can write my blog by myself.


I want a ramp so I can ride my skateboard on it.


I would love to have a ballet bar in my room.


I would like some cheerleader pom-poms.


I would also like a poster of Narnia.


I want a lamp for my room.


I would like more balloons for my pump.


My Birthday is only 5 1/2 months away! ;) I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see all the things you thing of to write about! I am proud of you girly! Love you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy. Good to see your writings.

    One thing that makes me happy is to give to people. Sooo, I hope by your birthday, I will be able to get you something special.

    Keep writing.

    We love you, GG& Poppa

    ReplyDelete